Women's Coaching Association (WCA) Teams up with Emma Doyle
Are you interested in becoming a speaker? Do you have to regularly give presentations within your community or at your club? Or do you want to improve your coaching presence and deliver your message with impact?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join Jules Hay and Aish Ravi from the (WCA) and myself as we spend 3 hours together helping you to:
- Unpack your intellectual property.
- Tips on how to engage your audience.
- Confidence building strategies around courage in order to deliver your talk true to your own style.
PLUS you will gain access (for a lifetime) to the complete 9 module Presentation Blueprint online course including bonus talks on conflict resolution, curiosity and effective communication.
Finally, you will walk away with a certificate of completion in Speaking and Presenting Skills.
We hope to see you there.
Emma, Jules & Aish
Register for Presentation Blueprint Virtual Course
When: Thursday 29th of April (USA),
Time: 7:30 pm EST
When: Friday 30th of April (AUS),
Time: 9:30 am AEST
3-hour virtual online course.
Testimonial: Lisa Molholt -
Junior Tennis Director | Tennis Center Sand Point, Seattle, USA
“I loved learning from Emma’s workshop Presentation Blueprint for boosting my speaking confidence. She’s a genius and has put together a workshop that everyone should take! My speaking confidence, engagement and topics with my staff has never been so powerful! My team is working at a level I never thought we’d get too.
About the Online Course
Welcome to the online learning course called Presentation Blueprint (PB). This PB has been designed to boost your speaking confidence and enhance your coaching presence both on and off the court.
PB covers three core units (preparation, relationships and courage) and nine modules to help guide you every step of the way. Ultimately, you will walk away ready to deliver either a presentation and/or deliver your coaching lessons with confidence.
You will learn about how to be better prepared, how to build a relationship with your audience (and/or players) so that you have the courage to deliver presentations and lessons with impact true to your own style.
Click on the video below to claim your
FREE P.A.L.M gift
Carla McKenzie, Director of Tennis of The Shore and Country Club
“Emma Doyle is the greatest coach I’ve ever had the opportunity to meet. She brings so much energy to her lessons and presentations and has the ability to keep everyone engaged. Over the years, Emma has helped me with so many things including my club teams, conflict resolution strategies, my presentations skills, the delivery of my communication in lessons and she has changed the way I coach for the better. I can’t thank Emma enough for all the knowledge she has shared with me over the years and I look forward to what she has in store for the future.”
What you will able to add to your coaching toolkit;
- Pace – learn how to engage, pace and lead the audience
Your online facilitator:
Emma Doyle is your presentation blueprint coach helping you turn your motivation into activation. This energy-filled online course will leave you with practical coaching strategies that can be adapted to meet your individual needs. Emma is a TA high-performance coach with a strong background as a tennis touring professional having represented her native country of Australia over 20 times. She is passionate about helping you discover your authentic voice, enhance your speaking skills and improve your coaching court presence so that you can authentically impact one to many. Below is a summary list of Emma's speaking engagements;
- TEDx Oneonta, New York (2017)
- ITF – Mexico (2013), Turkey (2015), Doha (2018)
- United States Tennis Association and USPTA – USA (2013 – ongoing)
- Professional Tennis Registry – London and USA (2013 – ongoing)
- Federazione Italiana Tennis – Rome, Italy (2015 and 2017 and invited for 2019)
- Akademia Trenerów Tenisa – Poland (2014 – ongoing)
- North Cyprus Tennis Federation – Cyprus (2015 – ongoing)
- Australian Open Grand Slam Coaches Conferences (2002, 2012 – ongoing) Melbourne
- Behind Closed Doors – Corporate Sports and leadership (2015)
- Tennis Congress – Arizona (2015, 2017, 2019 – ongoing)
- Scottish Women in Sport Conference (2017)
- Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) and Sport Wales– London (2017)
- Vienna Tennis Association (2017)
- Women's Tennis Coaching Association (2017 – Ongoing)
- Festival of Doers – Switzerland (2018)
- Vayner Media – Empowerment Workshop – New York (2018)
- The United Kingdom Coaches Conference – Edinburgh (2018)
- Equal Playing Field – Lyon, France (2019)
- New Zealand Coaches Conference – Auckland (2020)
- Norwegian Tennis Conference (2020)
Start presenting to small audiences and slowly STRETCH your comfort zone. The world is filled with wonderful opportunities.